- We are:
- MYPREORDER PTY LTD, an Australian registered business (ABN 87 611 967 376)
- Our email:
- Our address:
- PO Box 3074, Kingsley WA 6026
- You are:
- a visitor to Our Website / our customer
Information we collect:
Information that we may collect include the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your billing address(es)
- Your delivery address(es)
- Your payment details including your credit/debit card details
- Your IP address(es)
- Your geo location if you enable location services
- Your device and/or web browser identifiers and properties
- Your Facebook ID if you login with Facebook
- Any other information required to provide the services you requested
If you do not want us to collect or store your information, then you should not use our products and services.
How we use your information:
Information provided by you may be used:
- To personalise your experience when using our website
- To maintain our accounts
- To provide you with the services which you request including processing orders and payments
- To answer your enquiries
- To verify your identity for security purposes
- To contact you regarding your order, news and promotions on offer
- By merchants that you have ordered services from to contact you regarding your order, news and promotions on offer
- To improve products and services
Your information will never be shared with third parties, except in situations where a third parties services are employed by us in operating and conducting business, and under the condition that they too treat the information confidentially. Access to data is restricted to our employees and contractors on a need-to-know basis. We do not sell your data.
How we protect your information:
- We use Strong SSL Encryption to transmit sensitive data.
- We use a PCI Compliant Payment Gateway to process credit/debit card details and payments. Credit/Debit Card data is encrypted and stored in the Payment Gateway providers database, is only accessible by authorised personnel, and is never stored on our servers.
- Your account is password protected by a password of your choosing. It is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
- Security of any data transmitted through the Internet can never be 100% guaranteed, therefore you use our products, services, and website entirely at your own risk.
How to review, change or remove your data:
You may log into your account at any time to review and update your data. To close your account and remove your data contact support from the email address that is registered to your account. Verified requests will be responded to within 30 days. Inactive accounts may be automatically disabled or erased according to law. For any other queries please contact support.
Like any business, we fall under the law. We will be obliged to divulge your personal information if requested by a government agency with the proper authorisation, like a court order.
Third party Websites:
We are not responsible or liable for the content or activities of any third party Websites that we may link to. If you have any questions in this regard, or believe that a Website that we link to is not within the context of the products and services we offer, then please contact us.
Last updated: 21st May 2018